Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Status Quo

No real improvement on the health front. Although I finally stopped throwing up,my body still aches, my head hurts, the thought of food makes me gag, and all I do is sleep. Correct me if I'm wrong, but any normal person would call these days a wash and just move on. However, I feel the need to whine, so bear with me....

-Why now!?!? These are my first days off since January 19th.

-My normal eating habits are my enemy now. Normal staples in my diet: fresh fruit and veggies, hummus, hard boiled eggs, Kashi Vive cereal, soy milk.....NONE of these appeal to a churning stomach...crudite with hard-boiled eggs for dinner? Not so much.
-I haven't gone to the gym in 2 days....I'm going crazy...my trainer actually called to see if I was okay...my face is that familiar to that place

-I've taken 4 showers in 2 days...each one gets longer and longer making it harder and harder to get out, I just can't get warm

-I've been wearing the same sweatpants and tank top for 2 days

-I've drank 2 Liters of Diet Ginger Ale, I feel like I fell off the wagon....I don't even like ginger ale!

-At least 7 people have offered me Chicken Soup....I REALLY appreciate the sentiment, but think about what you are offering :)



Okay, those are my gripes. thanks for reading. hopefully nurse kelly will be back in action soon.

No comments: