#1. What’s your favorite potato chip?
Lay's baked barbecue. The baked chips a much crisper and the sweet/salty tang of the BBQ is heaven
#2. Do you use butter, margarine, both or neither?
I use butter to bake, but neither on a regualr, daily basis
#3. What’s your favorite mixed alcoholic (or virgin) drink?
Mojhito. Heaven in a glass
#4. What’s your favorite vegetable and how do you prepare it?
Oh, this is a loaded question. I'm not sure I can pick. But for the sake of being decisive, I'll say
1) broccoli- steamed with salt and pepper
2) sweet potatoes (recipe below)
1 c of orange juice
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup chopped candied ginger
1/2 cup orange marmalade
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon of white pepper
1 TB butter
3 large sweet potatos cut into small chunks
1/4 cup E.V. olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. peel and chop the sweet potatoes
2. toss in olive oil and spread over 2 baking sheet (thin layer). Sprikle with salt and pepper
3. Roast in 450 degree oven until edges are brown. Flip once or twice while baking. *Length of time depends on thickness of chunks*
4. Mix orange juice, marmalade, ginger, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and white pepper and bring to a boil.
Reduce and thicken. Set aside.
5. Remove chunks from oven and place in over proof bowl
6. Pour glaze over potato chunks and toss.
7. Return to warm oven for 10 minutes.