Tuesday, February 26, 2008

About a Scorpio

I'm not into Astrology, but today I found myself reading my daily horoscpe in the newspaper. It was spot on for my day and week. It got me thinking, and so I "googled" what my sign says about me. Since the least exciting part of my life (lately) is my love life, I thought I'd check out what sort of wisdom the astrological gods could bestow upon me. Read on:

Source #1
The first thing that you will notice about a Scorpion is the spellbinding gaze of his/her eyes. It will look as if they are piercing deep into your soul and getting access to your deepest feelings. Indecisiveness is not a scorpion trait. Their answers are either yes or no. They are passionate in love and can hate with equal aggressiveness. Flattery is not their cup of tea. People born under the Scorpio zodiac sign find it difficult to emote and they hardly display any visible emotions like blushing or frowning. Others opinion hardly matter to them as they know what they are.

Scorpio Love Traits
Scorpios are extremely passionate as well as loyal in any relationship.
They have a very magnetic personality that makes people notice them when they walk by.
You can lose yourself trying to understand their mysterious personality.
They tend to overlook even the biggest faults of the people they love.
Their sensitive side is seldom displayed. It is normally kept buried under an aggressive persona.


*Commentary: Umm, I'm so not aggressive and I AM sensitive. I love deeply and always try to see the best in people. I seldom get visibly angry, I usually don't say anything; I hate conflict and would prefer to forgo an argument.It takes a lot to make to blow my blow....but let's just hope you aren't on the receiving end.

Source #2

Scorpio Positive Traits:
Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic

Scorpio Negative Traits:
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

Scorpio Personality Profile

The sun sign Scorpio is one of the most powerful astrological signs in the zodiac. Dynamic and forceful, they make excelent leaders. One the list of famous Scorpio people on the left you will find several leaders. This is what they do best, lead. They are very determined and forceful, and do not accept failure as an option. It is not a good idea to get on Scorpio's bad side!

Only one thing hurt's scorpio, and that is their tendency to be emotional. However, being extremely intuitive, it helps them deal with this, and even gives them a physic edge in some situation. They live hard and love hard, and give their hearts fully and unconditionally. Woe be the one to break Scorpio's heart! There will be a price, the sting of this scorpion can be deadly!

Powerful, passionate, exciting and magnetic, these people also make some of the best sales and marketing gurus when they decide to enter this field. They also do well as stock brokers and finacial advisers because they are not afraid to question anything, and look outside the box and think creatively.

Scorpio does have a problem with jealousy sometimes, and they really do have to work on it. Most of them will require proof before actually accusing, but some will go with their instinct. Since they are so intuitive, sometimes they "know" without proof, so if you are with a Scorpio, stay true or get out, because your secret (if you have one) will not stay secret for long.


*Commentary: This horoscope is more accurate than the first. I am determined and intuitive. We all know, from my previous posts, that I am slightly obsessive and compulsive (clean sink anyone?)

No comments: