Wednesday, May 07, 2008

*four- foods- friday*

Here are this week’s four questions. The theme is “chicken”.

Well, since you all know that I'm a vegerterian, this week is silly for me, but I'll do my best!

#1. How do you make chicken salad?
My grandpa loves when I make this version....
chopped poached skinless chicken breast, light mayo, chopped celery, cumin, salt, pepper, lemon juice

#2. Fast food chicken. What fast food restaurant makes the best chicken?
I've been told Wendy's grilled chicken sandwitch

#3. What’s your favorite way to eat chicken?

No way. No clucking creatures for me.

#4. Share a recipe using chicken or take a picture of a chicken dish.
I went out for Mexican tonight, so here's a picture of some chicken enchiladad



Don't be shy, join this FFOF meme.

7 comments:

Sarafina said...

Oooh...I like the idea of cumin in chicken salad! I'll have to try that!

Anele said...

Is it wrong to now crave chicken enchiladas for breakfast?

O said...

You're funny. You have made so many great chicken dishes for us I can't believe you didn't have another one there!
I'm currently craving a curry chicken salad but can't find a recipe that scratches the itch...I've tried about 12. I think there's a nut I need in there but I can't figure out which.
Happy weekend!

valmg said...

Thanks for playing FFOF!
Stumbled.

Karen said...

Yumm. Those enchiladas look yummy.

http://www.chatbugkaren.com/2008/05/09/four-foods-on-friday-28/

chili queen said...

I agree with Karen, those enchiladas are making me drool LOL.

Charla said...

Your chicken salad recipe sounds good. I'll have to try it!