Sunday, January 06, 2008

Random but True

1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
Natasha

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you serve?
If I could serve as a nurse, then yes

3) Do you sleep with the tv on?
I know, it's a bad habit. Effects melatonin production

4) Have you ever fresh squuezed juice?
Obviously

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Let's just say I should have bought stock in "spell checking" software

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
twice

7) How fast can you type?
still not as fast as my mind thinks, thus my frequent use of (...) to join my thoughts

8) Are you afraid of the dark?
no

9) What color are your socks?
tank, pink, and red cashmere argyle. Hey, they were on sale after Chrismas!

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
Do they even have drive in's anywhere around here?

11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
When I was home over the holidays. Nothing like a jetted bubble bath to ease the stress and tension of the holiday season.

12) Do you knock on wood?
Yes

13) Do you floss daily?
(Mom, don't read this) *I TRY*

14) Do you wanna Fanta?
No soda for me

15) Can you hula hoop?
My hip swirling would make Shakira proud

16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yes

17) What do you want for Christmas?
A nice guy with reasonable fashion taste, a good sense of humor, who is close to his family and nice to his mom...I know, keep wishing

18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
Nope, but I have met Cookie monster

19) Do you talk in your sleep?
I am not accountable for anything that I say

20) Who wrote the book of love?
I don't know, but I'd surely like to have their knowledge level

21) Have you ever flown a kite?
Every summer on Cape Cod

22) Do you wish on your fallen eyelashes?
Yup

23) Do you whiten your teeth?
Nope

24) Can you tell by smell what's cooking?
Most of the time

25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
No

26) Have you, or would you ever, donate sperm/eggs?
I think that question is more complex than yes or no

27) Can you juggle?
HA, no

28) If you could enact any new law, what would it be?
wow, I need to think about this one

29) If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to?
To anyone who seemed deserving of one...a smile is contagious

30) Are you ready to rumble?
Bring it!

31) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
No, but I did get detention in 6th grade

32) Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, I got locked in the bathroom

33) Have you ever eaten dog food?
When I was little, I was convinced it was yummy

34) Can you handle the truth?
It hurts, but yes

No comments: