Saturday, January 12, 2008

Four Food Friday (I stole the meme)....

Came across this meme from O's post, thought I'd give it a whirl...

#1. What’s your favorite kind of crepe?
Sweet- apple, banana, cinnamon, honey & "BAM" of powdered sugar. You get the crunch of the apple, mellowed by the soft banana, the tang of the cinnamon, and the honey makes everything better.

#2. How do you make ziti?
I don't really eat much pasta, but I make a mean baked ziti with sun dried tomato and eggplant

#3. What is your favorite thing to put on toast, and which flavor if more than one?
Orange Marmalade. the chunkier, the better!

#4. When wok cooking, which oil burns the slowest? Peanut, vegetable or safflower?
Safflower. I'm a dork, I know. It smokes around 235 degrees. Thank you Emeril!! Peanut oil smokes at a lower point but is generally more well received for it's flavor....minus all those with the nut allergy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining us Kelly! You've been added to the highlight post.