Monday, November 19, 2007

Total Randomness

Question #1: Something that keeps you going everyday?
my morning workouts

Question #2: Do you own a gun?
that would be a no

Question #3: Do you like who you are?
for the most part yes

Question #4: Do you have A.D.D.?
no, but I can be really random

Question #5: Any food preferences?
Vegeterian-nothing that oinks, moo's, baaa's, cluck's, gobbles...but I will eat eggs

Question #6: Aren’t thunderstorms awesome?
yeah. when i was little my mom told me it ws angels bowling in heaven

Question #7: Who is your cell carrier?
at&t

Question #8: Would you rather be rich or famous?
rich, so i could do good deeds anonmyously and stay out of the tabloids

Question #9: Do you like the cold?
only if it's a tasty refreshing beverage

Question #10: Are you happy you are alive?
yup

Question #11: Do you think gay marriage is wrong?
in a religious context, I guess it's taboo, but I do think two people have the right be unionized

Question #12: Do you like looking up at the stars?
of course

Question #13: Would you ever cheat on anyone?
no, becuase I've been cheated on and it sucks

Question #14: Do you want to move?
for the time being, I am quite content where I am

Question #15: Do you burn or tan?
BURN baby BURN

Question #16: Are your parents still married?
26 years and going strong

Question #17: Are you happier single or in a relationship?
guess that depends on the status of the relationship

Question #18: Do you have any children?
not that I'm aware of, haha

Question #19: What other languages do you speak?
I'm fluent in 'Spanglish' and, of course-whiny patient

Question #20: Do you daydream a lot?
it's the best way to escape

Question #21: Do you like swimming?
love it

Question #22: What is the make and model of your phone?
Samsung Sync (but for the record, its a POS and I am not al all happy with it)

Question #23: Would you ask your crush out?
maybe after a glass (or two) of wine

Question #24: Do you like the ocean?
its amazing how one thing can span the entire world

Question #25: What are your thoughts on stay at home moms?
as long as they are happy, who am I to judge

Question #26: What are your thoughts on abortion?
I think it's something personal to the people it affects

Question #27: Do you floss?
I try to everyday (okay, when I remember)

Question #28: Who did you last get angry with?
the customer service rep at Apple

Question #29: Do you still live with your parents?
no, but I do miss them

Question #30: Coke or Pepsi?
no soda for me, but back in my Hey Day, I was all about Coke Zero and diet Pepsi

Question #31: How many credit cards do you own?
1

Question #32: Liberal or Conservative?
i'm undecided

Question #33: Would you ever go skydiving?
i'm hoping to do it this upcoming year

Question #34: Have you lost any one close to you?
sadly, yes

Question #35: How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning?
none

Question #36: Do you think you are smart?
I think I have some natural abilities, but I worked my tail off in school

Question #37: Talk to any of your ex's
yes, still not sure if its for better or for worse

Question #38: How old were you when you got your first kiss?
(mom, cover your eyes)...6...you neve should have let Jeff and I alone on the swings

Question #39: Do you do your own laundry?
I have since 4th grade

Question #40: Do you want to get married?
a black tie affair

Question #41: Do you want kids?
if it's in the cards, of course

Question #42: Are you shy?
i'd say more reserved

Question #43: How many times have you moved?
states, twice. residences, five times

Question #44: Do you hear voices?
if you are questioning my hearing, I only ignore whiny people

Question #45: Who is the last person to call you?
my mom

Question #46: How many e-mails do you have?
490

Question #47: What is in your nightstand draw?
flashlight, bandaids, eye glasses, chap stick, coasters (hey, I don't want water rings)

Question #48: Are you religious?
i would say more yes than no

Question #49: How do you feel when someone betrays you?
bewildered

No comments: