Thursday, March 12, 2009

Four Foods 69

#1. Olive oil. What kind do you prefer to use?
Extra Virgin. I don't use much oil., so I splurge and buy the expensive aged stuff. You use less, when it's more flavorful!

#2. Meatballs. Do you make them from scratch, buy premade cooked or buy premade frozen?

I make meatballs from scratch for others and use frozen "meat-less ball" for myself

#3. Do you use napkins at home? Paper or cloth?
I use papertowels. I know, please don't send the green police after me.

#4. Share a recipe for a white sauce.
Heat 3 TB milk in a saucepan, add 8 oz of cream cheese. Stir, stir, stir, add seasonings to taste, stir, stir, stir. As soon as smooth, turn heat down to lowest setting.
*add in seasoned and cooked chicken or fish
* toss with pasta

Go here to join in on this meme.

4 comments:

clair said...

I love generic sauce recipes that can be applied to different dishes :)

Karen said...

I try to be green but end up doing so many dishes that I must use more water than is green!

JMom said...

that cream cheese sauce sounds so simple and yet holds so many possibilities!

Sheri/Cookingmom said...

Your white sauce is different than the others I've seen on this week's FFOF. I think I might like it better than regular white sauce.