Sunday, June 14, 2009

FFoF #79

Here are this week’s four questions. If you want to play go here!
Oh hey, that's my question as #1! Yay.

#1, Kelly’s question. What is your favorite memory associated with the smell of a certain food? As in, you smell it, close your eyes and are instantly drawn back to a magical moment in time….
Pumpkin and apple pie baking in the oven. Immediately draws me back to the fall season in New England and spending holidays with my family...something that hasn't happened in two years.

#2. Name something red that is in your cabinets.
The cover of my PAM spray.

#3. Ice. Do you have an ice maker, use ice cube trays or buy by the bag?
Buy it in the bag. It's a habit of my roommate.

#4. Pepper. What kind do you use most often? Is it in a grinder or a shaker?
Black, from the grinder. Love that grit!

No comments: